12.13.2010

Christmas Cards

Just tracked my package of 2010 Christmas cards. They're in Memphis and scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I always get excited about Christmas cards. I TRY to come up with something a little different each year. And, I was really jazzed about our cards this year because I thought, dang, I really thought outside the ole' box this year. That is until I came across this ridiculously talented family. The dad dabbles in film & photography and the mom is an artist/blogger. Don't get me wrong, I truly appreciate my husband's talents and his chosen profession. He's great at it. But, after I watched this video I'm like, dang, could you take some night classes or something and learn about movie making so we can do this next year!?

I'm slightly less excited about that package arriving tomorrow.

You can check out her blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment