3.15.2010

Another Austin Weekend...

This weekend Michael and I went to a friend's wedding in Austin. We left Dean with my parents at the lake house. We had 24+ hours to just be a couple again. It was nice. I got my nails done for the first time since I had D. The poor lady was sweating while trying to sand down my claws. I was grateful for the time to rest and recharge! We got back into town yesterday and enjoyed the beautiful weather on the back porch. A wonderful weekend!

Our newest thing is grabbing for my camera. I guess this is my new photography challenge...


1 comment:

  1. sarah, thanks for your sweet comment! I think photography could be my calling :) or I want it to be at least. we shall see where it takes me. I am giving you a shout out on my blog today - watch out :)

    ReplyDelete