2.24.2010

Weekend Part Uno - Waco




It's Wednesday and I am just NOW getting to load and flip through all of our weekend pictures! We had so much fun - I think I might STILL be recovering.
Last Thursday we made a pilgrimage to BU for SING. This was the first time that we had been back since our graduation in 2006. I know. It has been too long. I totally underestimated how glad I would be to see our good 'ole Baylor again.
After lunching with my younger brother Travis, who is also a Baylor Bear, we headed for campus. I was hell bent on taking a family photo in the exact spot where Michael proposed to me! It would be a full circle moment. The nicest young man, who was on his way to class, offered to take a picture of us on that special bench in front of Pat Neff. There was a split second where I thought, "Is he going to run off with our camera?! I could grab his backpack and pull him down to the ground if he starts to run..." OF COURSE NOT SARAH...we're at Baylor, not standing in Time Square. Another reason I love Baylor.

After we got our big shot we headed to the hotel to get ready for SING! Michael's fraternity brother, Matt Zolfo, was a guest judge for the evening so we tagged along with the Zolfo's, who were nice enough to get us in for free. Thanks guys! (Side note: I feel like we always tag along with the Zolfos & the Brewers. We're like leaches. Great.) Dean did pretty well during SING. He loved watching the girl acts the best because they had all the sparkles and color. At least that's what I'm telling myself.

More to come on our fun weekend. Stay tuned....

PS- While visiting, I also used Trav's student discount to buy Photoshop. Oh how I've missed it. So, from this day forward I will be messing with all of my pictures...when I have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment