4.01.2011

Long Time No See

In case you haven't noticed, I've taken a bit of spring break from blogging. However, lots has been going on. We've visited with friends, continued swimming lessons, enjoyed The Little Gym, attended a few fantastic birthday parties and we joined my parents, brother and his girlfriend on a little trip to Mexico. Here are some pictures...

We ran up and down the beach
Even Lightning McQueen made the traveling squad
We enjoyed the cozy beds
Too cool for school
We did LOTS of swimming and splashing
Playing on the beach was fun and exhausting
We spent some quality time with our favorite guy in the world, Daddy!
Played in the sun with Peach and Big
Wrote a few words in the sand...
And got a new t-shirt for my trip....
That's right...our little boy is going to be a BIG BROTHER in November! We feel very blessed to be expecting another little bundle and we're looking forward to being a family of four. This second little one is the main reason for my spring blogging break. I haven't been feeling up to doing too much. But, now I've got a few anti-nausea meds and I'm ready to get back in the swing of things. Stay tuned for more baby updates soon!

6 comments:

  1. Love the pics, and the new little nugget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNEW IT! AHHHH, i had a feeling, I almost emailed you to ask! YAY! wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So exciting! Can't wait to hear all the new baby details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sarah!!! so so so exciting!!!!!!! congrats congrats my friend!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete