5.06.2010

Facade

Today I took 1 and 1/2 hours for myself and went to see Corinne at Facade. Corinne did my makeup for my wedding and every other important event since then. She is so fun. She is the fabulous kind of southern girl who uses phrases like, "this color will totally bitch-out your eye." Corinne works in a cloud of powders and potions and has her own makeup language. She also has her own makeup line. She's named glosses, lipsticks, blushes and eyeshadows names like: toots! and pussytoes. She is a girly-girl to put it mildly and I love her. I got a "summer update" and I walked away with so many fun new colors and techniques (thanks to the generous Christmas gift card from mom & dad). It made me feel like a new woman. Now, I wish I had somewhere to go....

1 comment:

  1. I remember this woman from your wedding..that pretty much sums her up. She is awesome I am sure you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete