3.27.2010

Beaba & The BEARS

When my mom gave me the Beaba Babycook I have to say I didn't get it. I thought it was a very earth mama appliance and that I wouldn't use it. I was so wrong. I stinkin' love this thing. I make D's baby food every weekend. It steams and blends his food and the clean up is a breeze. I love knowing exactly what he is eating - no extra salt, preservatives, sugar etc...
These are some yummy sweet peas that I made with our Beaba. The color is beautiful! Our menu now consists of peaches, apples, mango, bananas, peas, carrots, cauliflower, sweet potato, zucchini, yellow squash, butternut squash, acorn squash, eggplant & broccoli.
We did a 15 minute photo shoot this week. Here are some of my favs.

And how could I not mention that our Bears are kickin' butt this year! Dean cheered them on this past fall in football and now we get to enjoy their success in basketball. After the Protestant victory last night over St. Mary's we are looking forward to watching them take on the pagan Duke Blue Devils tomorrow. A classic battle of good vs. evil. See you at the game! Sic'em!

1 comment:

  1. Sic 'em!!! Glad you're training him early. He is just the most precious bear I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete