11.08.2009

Have a baby, get a blog

Well, it seems the latest trend for new moms is to blog. I am afraid that I am a bit late to the game but, better late than never I suppose. I decided to name my blog "The Mom Jeans Memoir" because mom jeans and minivans are THE suburban mom stereotypes - if you EVER catch me in a pair of these jeans please take me out back and put me out of my misery. If you don't know what mom jeans are I have included the SNL skit about them in the sidebar to your right. Watch it. I apologize ahead of time if you have fallen victim to this terrible piece of fashion.

This blog will consist of my ramblings about becoming a new mom and the general Feigleson family update.
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah! So glad you started a blog! It's such a fun way to keep up with people and we can watch little Dean grow! :)
    Sounds like you're doing really well- I'm so happy for you!
    Skye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you and your darling blog! Love this. I love your link to the photo gallery... i need to figure that out. Dean is getting so big! So precious. Cant wait to keep up with yall!

    ReplyDelete